The Pancodix team has developed the multicomponent and succesfully working till now webservice for gathering and processing customer's reviews and comments.
The system consists of:
- API-module (implemented for well-known webcommerce-solutions, such as 1C-Bitrix, Insales, Amiro, UMI.CMS, Simpla, Joomla/VirtueMart etc., as well as for custom solutions in PHP and C#), which gathers the purchasing data and sends them to the server;
- Backend-core, that receives requests from API-module, sends to customer the invite to review the purchase by several criterias, accepts review data and provides its further processing;
- Client's private area, which allows to control incoming thread of reviews, organize the communication between the webshop and customers, analyze the results visually, change several customizable settings;
- The result page, which demonstrates gathered results to potential customers;
- The widget, which can be embedded into client's website to demonstrate results and the best comments;
- Facebook-application for exposing the result page in the Facebook business account;
- Administrative interface for the flexible controlling the work of the service and premoderation of reviews;
- Banner rotating subsystem for the follow-up advertising on the pages of result, voting and thanks for voting;
- Coupon voting subsystem for offline-businesses;
- Quiz subsystem for gathering and publishing of reviews and comments in course of different events (forums, conferences etc) and other helper components.
Below are several screenshots of the system